Iron Roughneck repair
IR-3080 Iron Roughneck: One unit is being built while one was just brought in for repair.
IR-3080 rebuild & maintenance
- OPI performs a full range of tests to help diagnose any operational issues the Iron Roughneck has.
- During a complete rebuild, the IR 3080 Iron Roughneck is completely torn down and sandblasted to perform a thorough weld inspection.
- Further inspection of all critical areas is performed and dimensions are taken to factory specs where necessary.
- Industrial grade paint is then used to protect the Iron Roughneck in harsh operating conditions.
- Full hydraulic and electrical operational tests are performed to ensure proper working conditions.
- OPI Technicians are available for installation assistance, operational instruction and troubleshooting support.
- OPI also performs on-site IR-3080 annual inspections.
- If replacement parts are needed, Contact us and we can help you get the correct parts shipped to you directly from OPI.